Thursday, January 9, 2014

A very (late) Ciani Christmas

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families & loved ones! I have to admit, my blogging has not been up to par as of the last few months & blog has ended up taking a backseat to ALL going on in my life. Between running a business, hosting Thanksgiving, Christmas, being a Mommy to a very busy 2 year old and planning her birthday party, there hasnt been much time for anything else! I do like to stay active on Instagram though, and you can see much of my day to day life on there, along with my diy projects and the ever changing rooms in my home. Since taking out my 'BIG' camera these days seems to be a task for me, most of my memories are now captured on my iPhone, so I apologize for the non-professional photos. Just keepin' it real with you all ;)















Happy 2014!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year ...I wish you happiness and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always such a pleasure to see all of your beautiful creativity on here! I have missed your posts but agree with your priorities! May 2014 be specially blessed for you all!

    ReplyDelete