Antique Grey Coffee Table


A few months back, I was browsing on my favorite online re-sale sites and came across a beautiful little antique coffee table. It was such a great deal, I rushed to email the seller and soon scored this amazing piece for only $10! I am a sucker for anything with curvy legs, so it was love at first sight!


With everything going on in our house lately & a 1 year old running around everywhere, I haven't had much time to finish many of my projects, so this little beauty sat  half finished in my garage for about 2 months.





Finally, this weekend I was able to find some time to finish this beauty in an antique french grey, then lightly distressed & finished it off with a light coat of antique glaze.


I am just loving how it turned out! What do you think?




here is the before & after:




21 comments so far

  1. What a great find! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a difference paint can make! looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love grey and then I always put some wax on it so it is smooth as butter.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there any "how to" steps blogged for this. I just purchased an old coffee table and am wondering if you sanded before painting and did you use a roller to paint, etc. Thanks! You table is beautiful and you got a better deal than I did. I thought paying $20.00 for a coffee table was a good deal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for great information about coffee tables, it will help me to buy coffee tables online.
    Coffee Tables Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer,
    These antique collections are absolutely good enough to amaze anyone. Keep sharing!
    People looking for some more similar ideas about home office furnitures like modern standing desks can simply visit Zeal Desk shopping store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an informative article and plz vist my blog for knowledge how to buy antiques online

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in a double storey home, and I sleep upstairs. Since, my husband loves to have morning tea in the bedroom, so we have build a tiny kitchen besides our room. I have bought Jual coffee table especially for him, so that we can sit comfortably over a cup of tea and prepare plans for the entire day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! lift top coffee table

    ReplyDelete
  10. For instance, in the event that you need a helpful spot to put snacks for that super bowl get-together, simply go to the coffee table. round coffee tables

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. nespresso machine reusable pods

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bunk bed manufacturers offer styles and configurations to fit practically any situation. toddler bunk bed with slide

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. https://www.afpkg.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Buy coffee beans online

    ReplyDelete
  15. What Type Of Mattress You Need. Beds have come along way since the single coil mattress best truck mattress

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us 聊天

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. 婚姻介紹

    ReplyDelete
  18. Coffee tables are normally found in the living room or lounge room of the house. It's worth remembering that the principal living room is a very important part of the house. It's the room that all your guests will get to know first, the obligatory first stop for all who arrive at your home. Home Looks

    ReplyDelete

Simply Ciani © . Design by The Creative Rise.