Friday, January 11, 2013

Favorite Finds Friday

It has been much too long since my last 'Favorite Finds Friday' post, 
so it is time to get back into the groove of "normal-ness" now that the holidays are over!

I have to admit, I haven't had much time to do some bargain hunting lately,
but I was in Target this week...
and if you haven't made a Target trip lately I highly suggest you do!
You will be amazed at all of their new spring home decor items!!!

I am in love with their new NATE BERKUS line.


I was obsessed with his show & 
am so excited that Target has now incorporated his tailored 
& eclectic style into their home decor department

& have you seen the new items from their Threshold line? ...To die for!



I simply love them!

& lastly... Target also has an amazing new line called 
TOO by Blu Dot
How much fun is this accent pillow?!



Well, as much as I would have loved to buy almost the whole store
I had to walk away with just ONE new find.
So, I came across these gorgeous decorative skeleton keys!


Literally, just laying in the aisle & one of each of them. 
At just $25 they were a great buy,
but I honestly couldn't choose which one I loved more & 
after some contemplating... 
The wooden key came home with me 
and found a perfect place in our entry way





2 comments:

  1. Totally obsessed w/ the Threshold line and have purchased several things already.

    Have a great weekend!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for a Target visit!! Target is set to open here in Canada in the next few months. Soon I'll have 5 within a 1/2 hour drive from my home. No need to cross over to Buffalo anymore!!

    ReplyDelete