Friday, November 9, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday & a Linky Party!

Happy Friday!

I have to admit, I haven't had much time this week go get out and find myself some great treasures, but I do have a few of my DIY Fall Favorites  to share with you this week!



Check out this amazing book page wreath from HOME BY ALLY

I loved it so much, I was inspired to do my own ...although not as great as Ally's ;)


& have you seen her FALL HOME TOUR? It is to die for!!


Another one of my favorites is from DEAR LILLIE - THE BLOG
This beautiful & simplistic harvest sign caught my eye


so, I of course had to make one for myself!


I instantly fell in love with this Autumn sign from ELLA CLAIRE


& once again, made my own version for our home, which you can find [HERE]


These distressed pumpkins from CENTSATIONAL GIRL are absolutely perfect 
for any shabby chic fall decor & are super easy to do with your leftover pumpkins from Halloween!


For mine, I used just plain ol' white craft paint


& lastly, I am OBSESSED with these neutral beautiful frames from DELTA GIRL FRAMES 
& feel that they just scream Autumn!

So yes, I made (two) of my own version! (p.s. there will be a tutorial coming soon!)


& finally.... how do you like my newest end table re-do??
Remember what it looked like before [HERE]?

Well she is, all re-newed and beautified! 
The tough decision, wether to keep this beauty for myself or to sell... hmm...
it might just be too hard to let this one go!


And now comes the time for y'all to link up with me and show me your creations & inspirations!

5 comments so far

  1. You have been busy :) Love the written signs and all those photo frames are gorgeous!! I'm very excited because my craft table is literally covered in lots of different projects I've started this week- I keep getting inspired and having to drop everything and start the new one before I forget :p Will post pictures up on my blog when they're finished :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Autumn sign! I will be featuring yours tomorrow on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I'm your newest follower. Come check out my blog when you get a chance. Love the picture frames and looking forward to the tutorial. Thank you both for your sacrifice and your service to our country!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also just found your blog and really enjoyed all of your neat ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen! I am new to your blog. I've taken a look around and I really enjoyed what I've seen. I am your newest follower and I am looking forward to seeing what you do next. By the way - your daughter is a real cutie!
    Come visit me at queenbcreativeme.blogspot.com soon!

    ReplyDelete

Simply Ciani © . Design by FCD.