DIY Office Organization


Have you ever wondered what you could do with all of those baby formula cans?



With just a formula can and some twine, you can make beautiful office organization for all of your pens, pencils, or for whatever you please!


Rustic, Charming and Beautiful!



13 comments so far

  1. Cute idea and great looking too for a desk area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't locate your email address. Just wanted you to know that you've just been featured (on this Frida on Welcome Wagon Friday, where I introduce my readers to new blogs. You should be receiving visitor shortly. Welcome to our blogging neighborhood!
    Brenda
    http://www.cozylittlehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your post on a search today and added it to my blog!
    I love your pen organizers! <3 so cute!
    Best wishes from Italy!
    ckmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact, if you work primarily on your computer, you will need a model with a countertop which is no bigger than twice the width of your monitor or laptop. comercio de divisorias para escritorio

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!
    Love Animated Images GIF For PC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative blog, If you want to organize your office documents then custom archive boxes are the best option for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate your post thanks for sharing the information.
    Candle Boxes USA
    best Cell Phone Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog.
    Termite Inspection Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello I am John, I live in USA, currently working in a marketing firm. I found this blog interesting as it contains unique content and information. If you are looking for a services of siding kindly check, Wood Siding Scranton PA

    . They offer best services in town with good quality work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every family office should summarize its purpose with a mission statement, which could be as simple as formalizing the family’s objective for managing their wealth. Lugen Family Office

    ReplyDelete

Simply Ciani © . Design by The Creative Rise.