Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DIY Office Organization


Have you ever wondered what you could do with all of those baby formula cans?



With just a formula can and some twine, you can make beautiful office organization for all of your pens, pencils, or for whatever you please!


Rustic, Charming and Beautiful!



3 comments so far

  1. Cute idea and great looking too for a desk area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't locate your email address. Just wanted you to know that you've just been featured (on this Frida on Welcome Wagon Friday, where I introduce my readers to new blogs. You should be receiving visitor shortly. Welcome to our blogging neighborhood!
    Brenda
    http://www.cozylittlehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your post on a search today and added it to my blog!
    I love your pen organizers! <3 so cute!
    Best wishes from Italy!
    ckmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Simply Ciani © . Design by FCD.