DIY Autumn Sign

Last week, when beginning my Fall decor planning on Pinterest, I came across this amazing DIY Fall sign tutorial from Kristen at Ella Claire. I knew immediately that I HAD to make one for my own home!

For the tutorial & a FREE printable template for this project from Ella Claire, click [HERE]


I followed her steps, but decided to use my own fonts, which I created in a word document and then printed the letters to the size that I desired, then traced over them to create my painting template


I found a plain wood board at Lowes. They have many different sizes already cut and available for purchase, so no need for measuring and cutting! The one I purchased is 24" x 24"


Everything for this project (paint included) cost me less than $6!










8 comments so far

  1. You did a fabulous job! Love that bottle in the bottom pic. Your home is very beautiful.

    (PS, did you know you have word verification turned on? You might get more comments without it. Let me know if you need help)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fonts that you used! Do you mind sharing the names??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! I love the country fall feel, looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything here! The rosette banner caught my eye at first but I love that bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I included this DIY on my blog post featuring my favorite DIY decorating ideas. I linked back to this post, so hopefully you'll get some extra traffic. Thank you so much for such a wonderful post! - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful sign. Would you please share which fonts you used for the Apples and Hayrides?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the country fall feel, looks perfect! Your home is very beautiful.
    xmeye for window

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    Professional HVAC Inspection Phoenix

    ReplyDelete

Simply Ciani © . Design by The Creative Rise.