Monday, November 5, 2012

Before and After

Finding the time to get my projects done is a never-ending battle.

One look into our garage and you would think that I am a major hoarder!
But between being a Mommy, a Wife, and everything else I have going on in my life, my projects always seem to be put on hold...

Alas, I am happy to share with you all that I have finally finished one!
(It may have taken me a week, but hey, it's done! & for SALE I might add...)


this baby is.. SOLD!!!
To see more amazing re-do's that you can purchase, visit:
 Blue Barn Interiors - The Blog or Blue Barn Interiors - Facebook Page

So here it is, an adorable shabby chic nightstand/ end table that you might remember from my Favorite Finds Friday post, that I picked up on Craigslist. Well, it has gotten a major re-haul!


It started off with a little sanding, ok... alot of sanding
& painting






So here it is, all done and ready for a good home! 
Shabby chic nightstand/ end table - re purposed & painted turquoise/teal, distressed and sealed 
for easy cleaning. Two drawers for storage and finished off with glass knobs. 
16" Depth x 22" Width x 24" Tall - $55


4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I just want you to know I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
    You are so very creative and spend such a little money ~ yet everything is TOPS! Keep up the good work and keep those posts coming! I just happened to notice you didn't have a million comments like some of the other blogs I lurk around and wanted you to stay encouraged!
    Your Maddie is adorable and your hubby is blessed!
    Thank you all for serving this great country of ours!
    Sincerely,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! It means so much and I love hearing feedback from my readers! It gives me the encouragement to keep going ;) & appreciate it tons!!!

      Delete
  2. WOW! This is amazing. I love the color! I am visiting your blog for the 1st time. I hope you stop by and link to my party some time :)
    http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/02/link-party-8.html
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Can I ask what kind of paint you used? I have tried painting similar dressers/tables and the paint chips, scratches and wears easily.

    Also, did you use a power sander or just sand paper? Why did you sand? It doesn't look like there are any flaws in the wood.

    Thanks! I am trying to refinish some of my own furniture and would love to get the same effect!

    ReplyDelete